Inhibition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inhibition

Application Form

Mike
    Mike
    General
    General

Application Form Empty Application Form

Post  Mike Wed 08 Sep 2010, 4:48 pm

In order to ensure applications are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please adhere to the following instructions when submitting your application. If you encounter any difficulties do not hesitate to message me here, or in our IRC Channel; #Inhibition.

1. Start by opening a new thread, by clicking here.
    2. In the field "Title of the topic" please enter your RuneScape display name.
    3. Copy and paste the format at the end of the post, and start completing it in the "Post" field, answering each question in the space provided on the line after each question. Relax and answer honestly, we will never hold anything you post here against you as long as you are honest about it.
    4. Feel free to be creative! The format is only a guideline. Screenshots and colours indicate enthusiasm, a trait which will be highly appreciated when evaluating your application! When satisfied, scroll to the bottom of the page and press the 'send' button.
    5. Check back regularly to see if an administrator has either approved your application, or has posted requesting more information.

Code:
    [b]What is your RuneScape display name?[/b]
    [b]What are your current stats, and what are your goals? (Supply picture if possible)[/b]
    [b]In which timezone are you based? If you aren't sure, just let us know where you are from.[/b]
    [b]Are you currently subscribed to RuneScape Membership on your account?[/b]
    [b]Do you have any previous experience in clans? If so, who with? Are you currently actively involved with another clan, on any account?[/b]
    [b]Why do you wish to become a member of Inhibition?[/b]
    Thank you, and good luck!

Last edited by Mike on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 1:16 am; edited 5 times in total
    Mike
    Mike
    General
    General

Application Form Empty Tqrx

Post  Mike Wed 08 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

The following is a guide I produced to give you some guidance as to how you can create your own applications!

Q. What is your RuneScape display name?
    A. Tqrx

Q. What are your current stats, and what are your goals?
    A. Application Form Tqrx
    I think that over the short term I am quite happy with my current stats, and in the future would only like to raise Ranged a little further, and then Magic up to match it as I would not gain any extra combat levels.

Q. In which timezone are you based? If you aren't sure, just let us know where you are from.
    A. Australia (AWST; GMT+8 ).

Q. Are you currently subscribed to RuneScape Membership on your account?
    A. No, however will be when I have more time on my hands!

Q. Do you have any previous experience in clans? If so, who with?
    A. I have a highly extensive clan history actually, I have been the leader and administrator of at least 2 highly successful pure clans in the past, and hope to be of assistance doing the same thing here! I also have years of experience with some of the best clans in RuneScape history, both with pures (Mayhem Makers, Valhalla) and defence clans (TMRD and Divine Forces during both of their respective primes). The highlight of my clanning career even includes a 14 hour long fight, which through resilience we were able to come out victorious Smile.

Q. Why do you wish to become a member of Inhibition?
    A. I like what Inhibition stands for, with ideals based around enjoyment and friendship, and getting back to the basics of clanning reminds me of what clans were like before most of the nonsense we call normal today. The clan experiences I held prior to the end of 2006 I hold very dearly and is worth coming out of retirement to try an experience it again.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:04 am